Switchcraft's 2-conductor right-angle audio phone plugs are designed for OEMs and users of commercial phone plugs. The plugs offer large terminals for easy wiring, and only three pieces to assemble - handle, insulator and finger/housing assembly and rugged reliability for stable, long-term, trouble-free operation.
Switchcraft 226 FEATURES
* Easy Termination: Large terminals accept up to 16 AWG wiring (cables up to .25 inch diameter)
* 3-Piece Assembly: Screw on the handle for quick and easy assembly; minimizes labor costs.
* Rugged: All metal exterior construction.
* Low Profile: Only 1/2 inch wide. Ideal for crowded, multi-channel panels. Right-angle handle minimizes space required behind equipment.
* Knurled Handles: Positive grip during connect/disconnect.
* Rugged Cable Clamp: Isolates pulling and twisting strains.
Switchcraft 226 Specifications
Tip, Rod and Handle: Nickel-plated copper alloy.
Tip Terminal: Tin-plated copper alloy.
Sleeve (Clamp) Terminal: Tin-plated steel.
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500 Vac.
Insulation Resistance: 50,000 Megaohms minimum (initial).
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +65°C.