Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
Legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability.
Requires a PG Series receiver on the same freqency band to operate.
The Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter features a power, mute and battery status LED, power and mute switch, and has an operating range of 250 ft. It operates on a 9V battery. Shure professional wireless systems deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter Features:
- Power, mute and battery status LED
- Power and mute switch
- 9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
- 250 ft. (75 m) operating range
- 8 hours of continuous use
Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: 10 dBV maximum at "mic" gain position; +10 dBV maximum at 0dB gain position; +20 dBV maximum at 10dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- LED Status Indicator: Green - Ready; Amber - Mute on; Red - Battery low; Flashing Red on startup - Battery is dead; Flashing Green and Red - Controls locked: Flashing Amber and Red - Mute on, battery low
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.3 in. x 2.5 in. x 0.8 in. (110 x 64 x 21 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (75 grams) without battery
- Housing: Molded ABS plastic
- Power Requirements: One 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)