This pop-up rolling console rack has a 12U top rack that is perfect for mixers and is mounted on a patented system allowing for it to "pop-up" using ratchets to achieve the perfect angle of operation. For storage and transport, the top rack can retract to a flat level making the case very compact. The bottom has 10U of rack mount space with front and rear rack rails. For loading, there are two levels of side handles for easy lifting into a truck or onto the stage. For smooth rolling, the case is equipped with four inch industrial casters, two of which lock to keep the casters in place. The larger 12U top accomodates most mixer cable patch configurations, allowing for cables to remain hooked up during transport
- Mobile audio 19" console rack with pop-up top loaded rack
- High-density polyethylene construction
- Top rack uses a pop-up ratchet system for transporting flat then elevating to various angles
- 4" heavy-duty industrial casters, 2 which are locking
- Two levels of side handles for easy lifting to stage or truck
- Threaded rack rail
- Has a 12U top with 10U of rack mount space with front and rear rack rails
- Interior front rail to rear rail distance: 24.25"
- Interior front rail to rear lid distance: 26.2"
- Top section: 5" H x 21" W x 19.25" D
- Bottom section: 19.25" W x 17.5" D
- Exterior Dimensions: 22 3/4" H x 21 1/2" W x 20" D