- Mobile audio 19" console rack with pop-up top loaded rack
- Built in power distribution center
- High-density polyethylene construction
- Top rack uses a pop-up ratchet system for transporting flat then elevating to various angles
- Gator power distribution center in the bottom with four outlets on rear & one in front
- 4" heavy-duty industrial casters, 2 which are locking
- Two levels of side handles for easy lifting to stage or truck
- Has a 10U top with 11U front & 12U rear
- Master on/off switch
- 15-amp circuit breaker
- Interior Front Rail to Rear Rail Distance: 21"
- Interior Front Rail to Rear Lid: 23 1/2"
- Top Section: 19 1/4" H x 17 1/2" W x 5" D
- Bottom Section: 19 1/4" H x 19 1/4" W
- Outside Dimensions: 14 1/4" H x 21 1/2" W x 22 3/4" D
About Gator Cases
Gator is the leading manufacturer of case solutions for the music and pro audio industries. Gator is the first to integrate the OEM manufacturing of sewn, molded, wood reinforced and wheeled options direct from one factory and has extensive experience in creating a wide variety of cases, including product, tool, musical instrument, and molded ATA cases.