DBX RTA-M Reference - Measurement Condenser Microphone
RTA-M (Measurement Mic) was designed specifically for all of DBX DriveRack Series processors and will assist in achieving the uncolored input signal necessary for the proper operation of the unit. The RTA-M is an omnidirectional back-electret condenser microphone. It receives phantom power from the DriveRack unit.
The RTA-M offers a very flat frequency response for more accurate measurement during real-time analysis of your system.
Includes microphone clip and case!
DBX RTA-M Reference - Measurement Condenser Microphone Features / Specifications:
- Polar Pattern : omni-directional
- Element : back electret-Condenser
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity : -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Operating Voltage : phantom power 9V-52VDC